Wednesday, September 28, 2005

If i were to pick 2 things I can't live without (apart from families, friends, and animals of course), it surely are Panadol n Coke.
Woke up with a very bad headache that I couldn't hardly sit, let alone stand - I know that Im falling sick when it was followed by continuous sneezing. But life goes on n I can't afford not going to work today, especially when there's a new joiner orientation later n I have to present the enTime part. Simply forced myself out of bed n had shower n breakfast before popping 2 panadols. While I was in the train the pounding in my head reduced a bit - quite a relief as I was quite afraid I'm gonna make another scene by fainting in the MRT. Reached office and had a can of coke to booze my energy. It helps - still feeling headache but at least there's an additional energy thanks to the coke. I know its bad but at least I manage to sit still and start working.

I remember saying how much I miss coding. Well, today I wish I could take it back. Now that the HK's application is up and ready for HR to do a proper test, I move on to the next things to do on my list - interface and conversion part of the global financial system.

Couldn't really concentrate at work so I put on hold studying OZ's conversion scripts. It's so complicated especially with my not so advance Unix scripting knowledge.
Decided to convert their .NET programs to our version of .NET instead. Sigh - I thought it'll be a straight forward thingy with less complications. Boy I was wrong.
I simply stared blank at the list of directories of programs given dunno which one is the first project and where is the solution. Without proper documentations, I really dunno where to start. Well, I guess I still have to go through all the projects n see where's the head and tail of things.

And we thought using the OZ's application will make our life less complicated ...

No comments: