Tuesday, September 06, 2005

After 2 falls, I think my iPod really needs to be replaced.
The 1st fall happened few months back when I was so lazy to pick it up properly that the earpiece just slipped off n the iPod fell down hard - the lcd was broken.

The only advice the Apple staff gave me was to buy a new piece - if only there's a service for lcd replacement...

Last night, again, i accidentally pushed it and it fell under my bed.. but anyway its already broken so few more bruises wouldn't harm it.
The only problem with it is now I wouldn't know what song its playing and I have to be like a blind person guessing what Im selecting from the menu when u can't see everything clearly :(

note: my deepest condolensence to those victims and families of the victims of the mandala airlines that crashed in medan - one of my chat buddy's cousin was the pilot. God bless their soul n may they rest in peace.

No comments: