Thursday, September 08, 2005

I'm sipping my light coke while writing this.
Just had an indian style fried noodle for lunch.
Like that's not enough I bought a pack of roasted almond chocolate and finished it at one go.

Went to IT dept this morning where they offered me some food. I said no 'cos I just had my breakfast which was tuna wasabi in wholegrain bread and a pack of preserved plum.

The guys were totally shocked when I told them that I should control my diet again that late late last night I ordered pizza and had all 6 slices at one go!

Writing this made me realize that I do have a habit of eating like crazy when something's on my mind, and normally this something is about my abs.

Its always that I feel I have to finish all so that I can go back on track the following day. But my colleague asked me to go for lunch at lau pa sat where I had noodle so I continue eating chocolate and planning to get back on track tomorrow.

I think I should get back on track on my next meal. I wanted to get back to my low-carb but I know its not good in the long run, I mean I've seen it myself what happened when I started taking more carbs. So I guess I'll just get back to my routinity for the past few months and be more patience with it.
To think that even the GP refused to prescribed me a fat burner 'cos I was considered on the light side not to forget a very healthy BMI makes me re-think about it.

Actually, to be fair to myself and to the trainer, eversince I changed my diet in which I had more food containing good carbs and take my protein shake after workout, I notice some new muscles on my back.
I guess I just have to stick with it and knowing that the problem area will always be the one with the least result, I have to look at the overall result rather than just at one area.

No comments: