Friday, September 23, 2005

should I or should I not?

A friend of mine message me to join her n her buddies at the club tomorrow nite. She's been asking this for weeks and I always find excuse to escape it. She even called last week asking when can we catch up. Now I feel bad that I'm thinking of going just for a while. Anyway, the place is quite interesting, always wanna see this place but going there alone made me think twice. Yes, I'll meet her there but still ...
should I or should I not go? *contemplating*
I guess if I go, I'll just make an appearance and leave early...

Already cancelled tonite's dinner with friends 'cos another auntie of mine had surgery this morning and I think this must be prioritize over some dinner. I hope my friend doesn't mind knowning that she purposedly ask me along so that I can make new friends there. A sweet auntie of mine will wait 'til I reach the hospital and accompany me visiting this auntie - thanks auntie pah!

Oh ya, tommorrow I'll be going for a wakeboarding workshop *woohoooo* FINALLY. I decided to go for the workshop eventhough none of my friend can make it and let's see if I'll find ppl there who's interested to sign up for the course.
And I've bought the ticket to this 1nitestand comedy for next week - with a bunch of ppl who I haven't meet before. Well, I know one of the girl and saw another girl's face during the dinner at chicos but other than that - zip. Getting more and more brave now huh! - I guess this is the only way to make new friends.

I'm in the mood of some italian food by the way - hmm, maybe should check w/ my flatmate if she's in the mood for some fine dining as well so that we can have a great italian lunch on sunday.

No comments: