Monday, September 19, 2005

1.5 weeks of solutide and korean drama for the weekend

with my colleagues away for the training, Im left alone in this room - its freezing when u're all by urself in this place, and I have to cope w/ it 'til next wednesday.

Weekend has been quite a peaceful one, sunday that is. Went to the gym on saturday - was quiet sad that now the intro step was taken over by another instructor and apparently it's more to intro step moves than intro step. Not much movements being taught there and the last part of the class is for abs, I wonder how am I going to upgrade to the B/I class soon with this pace, I guess I have to re-arrange my gym schedule to attend intro step at other branch with other instructor. Heard toni's class is good - probably I'll switch to her class then.

Had done combat 25 twice! it was a fun launch especially when 23 and 24 is not that great. Attended the launch on friday at bugis where the instructors are aldressed up like ninjas :) There's a lot of new movements so its so fun.

Decided not to attend the mid autumn celebration with my friends and also said no to a friend asking to meetup for a drink - I just want to spend the weekend at home. But then my uncle called and I felt bad if I didn't go the the gathering at his friend's place :(
So after gym, I headed down to my uncle's friend's house - its her housewarming cum b'day gathering so we spent the entire evening listening to my uncles' karaoke-ing, eating and of course birthday cake - luckily I went to the gym earlier.

Sunday is - as usual - time for me to do my ironing. Plan to spend the entire day reading the book I rent. But my flatmate came in with this korean series and asked me to watch it if Im free. I started to watch episode 1 and the next thing I knew Im done with episode 6. Gosh - this series is actually a devil in disguise. I missed Gilmore Girls, Oprah - actually I didn't switch on tv at all. I even cancelled going out for lunch and just ate whatever left in the fridge.

Its monday now, and I just spent the last hour watching episode 7. After blogging I promise to have some work done before heading out to buy lunch and spend my lunch break watching episode 8.

oh ya finally, finally!! I managed to watch wicker park on cable. Nice movie - i like it a lot.
Basically, if u're destined to be with someone u'll end up with this someone, even when others are trying to break u apart.

No comments: