Thursday, September 22, 2005

its been a hectic day yesterday and today - since I got time to catch my breath awhile, I decided to use it for blogging.
Went to hospital during my lunch break to visit my auntie. Its not serious but they just want to keep her there for observation for few more days I guess.
On my way there was when I realised that TTSH has been a common place to visit since last year when this same auntie was admitted when her vein in the brain bursted.

Time flies so fast that without realising it fasting month is just around the corner. Then I started to remember things that happen during the last fasting month. Its not my 1st time fainting - its my 2nd inside the MRT - but definitely the worst faint I'd ever experience and will never want to experience again!

I remember when I regain conciousness I was surrounded by a lot of people but I can't remember anything back then, guess I walked out of the train and followed the staff to a place where I could lie down. I remember crying in the staff room because I dunno what had happened to me - I couldn't recall what I did earlier (gym), where I was heading to (friend's house), and I simply couldn't recall what I did the night before (watching tv when my flatmate reached home). I remembered hearing my mum cried on the phone (baby, what happen to u - where r u - oh my god what happen to u?) when I simply couldn't remember calling my house in jakarta (i dunno, mummy is it fasting month? - mummy I'm scared) *see how when there's trouble mum is the 1st one to call*
What I did remember is the mrt staff all looked worried because I couldn't recall anything ;).
I tried to be calm by opening my bag and see whats inside - when I saw the gym clothing I asked the staff what day it was and called my gym friend asking if I met her ealier. That is when I started to get back on track though I still couldn't recall why there's a present with me.

Luckily my mum called my aunt and I called my flatmate when I regain more conciousness. They picked me up at the station n my aunt brought me to the hospital - there's a big lump at the back of my head that I was advised to had it scanned ASAP.

A year almost passed by and I haven't have the scan done - a friend reminded me to have it done soon 'cos there might be a clog or something else 'cos I kinda lost my short memory before. Guess I'll have it done soon after hari raya.

No comments: