Saturday, December 29, 2007

My Sweet Saturday

i finally spent time with myself!!
woke up late i prepared myself breakfast complete with hot chocolate and did some cleaning. went to orchard as my shopping mode is one. well actually i do need to get a lot of stuffs. its been delayed for ages 'cos i didn't find any that suits my taste and when i saw it i saw it all! oh well, it's been a while since i spoilt myself anyway.
back home with a legging and 3 pairs of footwear. stopped for a late lunch of batagor before heading to bugis to get some decoration for monday. surprise surprise, it's all chinese new year's decoration. tell me about kiasuism again, please. after searching at 3 shops located from one end to another i managed to get the balloons, decorations and a whistling sparklers! now this is interesting and i can't wait to hear it myself.
back home and rest awhile before heading down to bugis again and meetup with a friend and one of the boys for dinner. it was a simple yet pleasant time spent together. it's time like this that you get to know your friends better and be more comfortable with them. as for the boy, on my way home i realised that the more i know him the more i like him. it's not because of the way he views life and friendship that kinda make me see myself in him but it's simply because i find him very genuine and unpretentious and i kinda sense that he's trustworthy as well. i really hope he will grow to be someone successful 'cos he really deserves all that. actually i just realised that he's the only friend i made in this country who knows the existence of my blog and he might be reading this!!! well "ah boy", if you're reading this, i meant what i wrote. i hope you don't change (unless if its for better of course) and be a gentleman like we "elders" shared with you today. i'm just glad that we crossed each others path in sentosa :) and good luck with the school projects!!!

No comments: