Sunday, December 02, 2007

Done!

me: registration for the standchart marathon is open already. wanna try half-marathon this year?
hp: i don't think i can make it. we haven't even increase our weekly run's distance
me: okay, so we stick to 10K and focus on the timing then?
hp: yes
i should thank hp for not going with my suggestion, though she backed out and i ran alone. well i didn't start alone though since another friend of mine is doing it as well, so we met up and put our stuff at my office before heading to the starting point. it was a good run but timing wise i think i did better last year. i won't know for sure until the official result is out but still i did some walking this year. i ran pretty slow last year while i ran a little faster today. oh well, what's done is done. one more off my to-do list.
once done with the run and brunch, i went home for a short rest before heading down to expo for the IT fair. i was a bit tired but still wanted to go for a while especially two of the boys are working there so just wanna say hi and i told jc i'd be going with her too. anyways we didn't stay long, we left straight after jc got her stuff. they went to sentosa while i went home. i actually got a tennis game to go to. already backed out last week i feel bad if i do that again now, but my eyelids were pretty heavy and my legs were sending message to my brain 'foot reflexiology .. foot reflexiology'. i followed my legs wishes and went for one, which was awesome. this man really know how to make my legs happy. he didn't massage like he used to, this time around he really really focused on those areas that were screaming for attention.
now i'm back home simply feeling nothing. well nothing for now, lets see what i'd be feeling when i start my ironing session.

No comments: