Thursday, December 27, 2007

Face The Music

in more or less a week's time things will change, well maybe not change but back to the old times. the difference is that i have a different view on everything now. 2 months of absence gives me plenty of time to think - my view, my expectation, what i'll really get, my readiness to face stuff, etc. i can safely say that i have a wonderful 2 months doing everything i want to do without thinking too much of disappointment and stuff. it will definitely change in a week's time and i have to be ready for that. either i act like everything is the same as it normally is or i follow the path one of my friend is leading when he's faced with what i'll be facing again soon. i know it's up to me to decide and i actually know what i want. but sometimes reality isn't the same as what you have in your mind.

No comments: