Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tired

somehow i feel i am just blowing it all up when a friend assures me i am not. a friend who honestly told me how tired she is seeing my patience. a friend who told me that she could blow it bigger than me, had she be in my shoes. honestly, i know i am not exaggerating but deep down i wanted to let it go. it's difficult, just a mention of it changed my mood. even when i had a casual chat with someone tears started falling when i was told the truth, of course at that particular time i took it as a fabricated line to ease me.
the truth is that the disappointment in me might stay there for a very long time. i know myself very well and i know that i will end up feeling bad for having all these feelings. so i decided to give in. yes, again. well at least i have voiced my disappointment out. i guess its hard being someone who put her heart in her sleeves in everything she does. but then again i keep on saying to myself that i have to live without any expectation.
oh well, life is full of ups and downs and all these hiccups will only let me understand my surroundings more, makes me wiser and smarter in bracing what lies ahead.
pic. courtesy of cartoondollemporium.com

No comments: