Thursday, November 01, 2007

Feeling Bless

one of the "little one" is troubled. nothing bad or whatsoever but apparently there's some competition going on and he was somehow the 'object' of it. so this became a topic of discussion i had with a friend. i try to think like one of the subject while my friend became the realistic one. it is easy for me to do so as i was, well actually still am every now and then, in that situation too. then my friend gave an example using the both of us.
i really admire the courage she has in admitting everything to me. she's exposing herself, her weaknesses, her insecurites. and to think i was actually feeling that few days back but tried not to let it out. i am really thankful of all the honesty and ended up admitting that i was like that too. she somehow told me how she approached things before and i told her about my way of approaching it. both are different but similar result. so yes, what's important is what you and i know, not what others think.
geez, i feel so very blessed to have you as a friend and i love you even more after the chat we had. *muacks*

No comments: