Saturday, November 10, 2007

And I ..

i feel festive ...
i always find some excuse to celebrate something, basically i'm easily excited when it comes to surprising someone. so now that boss is coming back on monday, i suggested on decorating her room with those 'welcome back' sign, balloons, crepe papers and stuff. did my shopping during lunch time and got hp to assist me on decoration. since its all on me i decided to get the cheapest stuff, anyways there's no 'welcome back' sign that i bought alphabets instead. jn was soo funny, well okay she's an operator so i couldn't expect much from her but still!! while i was busy hanging the decoration she assisted in putting double-sided tape behind the alphabets. she complained that i bought too many - what's the used of getting W and L. i knew where she's heading so i told her 'its not come back ya'. she laughed and fixed it and when i went to seeit, it was 'wecome black'. oh my!! haha .. it was a good laugh. sorry jn, but it was hilarious eh.
i feel relieved ...
a friend is out from her caving state and i spent quite some time chatting with her today. in fact i just came back from a midnight show with her *nice movie btw*. it is soo good to talk and share things with her. she told me honestly what's right and what's wrong. sometimes its just good to hear things from a 3rd party. and i am forever grateful that i am surrounded by nice and sweet people
i feel bad ...
well lets just said i was fed-up with the sadness, whining, missing, emo feeling that i just honestly told my side of story, my thoughts and my feeling. i know the point i wanted to send was sent successfully but still deep in me i thought i should've keep that all to myself and just console the other party. but it's just getting nowhere with all the emo. just move on and eventually things will get back to normal WHAT
i feel sleepy ...
after a can of coke during lunch and another one like 2 hours ago, now this is something worth celebrating. i'll celebrate it with my pillow and bolster then. nite nite..

No comments: