Wednesday, March 02, 2016

I WILL Survive

Dad was hospitalized last week and so I went home, work from hospital to focus on him. All these while we always focus on mum, so I think in a way this is the only time dad received proper attention from us all.
Thankfully he is out and about, though we still will monitor him. And I intend to go home again this weekend - anything for my parents!

This caused a little set back on my savings target. I am not complaining, after all he spent all his money on us! I already told myself, cutting back 1/2 of my month property savings is not a big deal. BUT then I signed another contract with my trainer :( and this will set me back for 2 months. And I have few holidays in line.

It makes me re-assess my financial status and told myself, I will reduce my tight savings by 20% so that I have proper travel and emergency fund. That way when something comes up I don't have to change my monthly savings for property but just use this fund.

On another note, I have lost a few more .. not that significant but at least there is some progression.
As of this morning: 66.8kg (though the weighing machine in the locker showed 67 :|)

Starting point - 70.2
present - 66.8

Now, I am trying to be diligent .. I aim not to touch that savings still and live on $140 for the next 2 weeks - let's see .. let's see ... I WILL SURVIVE!

No comments: