Thursday, March 31, 2016

Of Mindset and Success

I have to agree that MINDSET IS EVERYTHING!

Before I go deeper ...

I read about what successful people do and some of the things are: they never stop learning, they network with the right people, and they don't lunch alone.
I need to work on the networking part and I am trying to blend to my team now, but I have not done anything on the never stop learning part.

Yes it is difficult to network now that I have yet to work in a team with people from other department. But I can start with the learning part, no?
I always think of making an apps - and always want to learn how to build a mobile app. But I never really do anything on it!!

I may have problem networking with people because of the role that I am in but I have to make an effort to know people around me, no? It will take time and I know it's difficult considering I am alone in my own place (I don't understand this seating arrangement) but I will try my best to do so. And instead of seeing this as a hurdle, I have to turn it into an opportunity! I shall start by smiling to people and who knows, maybe one day I can have lunch with them - expanding my network.

I have to change this mindset of mine. I currently see myself as a victim - of the bad seating arrangement, of the boss' bad team management that I ended up with being a team member instead of team leader. But I should take this down opportunity to learn mobile application development. And I should prepare myself to talk to my boss about this project arrangement.

I shouldn't see things negatively, instead I should make use of the time to plan for a better future. Mindset is everything and from today onward I aim to think of all the good things that are waiting for me - back to my ideal body weight, building my first mobile application, networking for a better career (and focus on that wanting to reach a successful point before 45) and of course still, not stopping to find myself a life partner.

I am changing my mindset starting this very second.
CHANGED!



No comments: