Wednesday, March 30, 2016

March - a lookback

March is coming to an end and there's nothing awesome happening still :|
I've started my volunteering in the cat museum - it's fun but it's not really meaningful because the cats are all in pretty good shape. Maybe I should go and see if I can do another volunteering with the cat welfare society.

I've participated in my 1st volunteering with the firm as well; though it was fun no continuous friendship comes out from that, maybe not yet.
It's my 4th month with this firm and I have yet to do something meaningful. I haven't had any accomplishment and honestly it is getting to be very frustrating. I used to come from an environment where you tend to want to know more than what's given but in this team? everyone is just focus on their own stuff without even thinking of the business impact of things :|
Yes I have to admit this team is a technical team and so I know that I won't be staying in this team for long, I want to move back to business. But since I haven't learn anything much I will just stay put and wait patiently for the time to come.
I will definitely voice it out again during the mid year review - I want something I can own. Now I am basically getting instruction from someone who is supposed to get instructions from me had we both work in my previous company.

On another note, I have move to another building. The building is freaking old - the worst building and facility in my 16 years of working in this area! But, I am in the same place with my ex colleagues and ex supervisor. He introduced me to other people, though it's done through email I hope one day we can meet face to face and I will start building the relationship for my future.

I know I am capable of doing more than what I am doing now. I don't want to always be stuck in doing technical stuff. I want to be back to the management level, to the business level. I am seriously not satisfied at this moment, But I will wait and learn whatever I can, and I will climb back up again - one way or another. I will. I have to reach that point by 45!

On a better note, 65.9 this morning!!
I see the number '5'!! let's aim to be at least 65.5 next week, shall we?

No comments: