Monday, March 28, 2016

HCMC baby

so I have been contemplating on heading down to HCMC again for my annual trip with the parents for awhile. I wanted to but at the same time I was also thinking about the high expenses incurred this year - my UK trip, my year end trip, dad's hospitalization, my PT. But I also remind myself that this is for my parents, no amount of money could replace the happiness they'll encounter from this trip; especially mum who has been curious about HCMC for ages.
I wanted to fly budget but I'm worried about mum's knees. I told myself maybe I should just close my eyes and do the booking, but common sense said no.
And guess what, today I chanced upon a promotion .. much more cheaper than the previous promotion. Of course it requires me to apply leave. I wanted to but still thinking if it's worth the leave and guess what? it's a public holiday on Monday so I need to just apply 1 day leave!!! and on top of that, I got a nice hotel with a reasonable price!
God is definitely on my parents side for making all this promotion available for me to proceed with making my mum's dream of HCMC comes true!!

another unplanned trip - but this one is worth every single penny!

No comments: