Sunday, April 13, 2008

Plan Gone Wrong

instead of sleeping again after the morning prayer, i decided to execute my plan - run to east coast park followed by cycling before getting myself a good breakie on my way home. the run was good and i reaced the park few minutes before the bike store is opened. 8am i went to pick up a bike - well more like asking the guy to choose one that is good for a beginner - and went to the registration table. that was when i realised I DIDN'T BRING MY ID!! i asked politely if i could just provide them with the number instead but of course it's not prossible. oh man, i am so very truly annoyed with myself i can't even describe it with words. i replaced the cycling plan with a walk up to parkway and did my grocery shopping for the picnic later. speaking of it, i need to start preparing the salads and stuff now...

No comments: