Friday, April 18, 2008

Anxiety

this morning i felt uneasy as the train entered the tunnel. i told myself not to be stupid and remember what my sister told me after i shared the story with her - just breathe in and istighfar. and yes, it was okay nothing happened, just a little bit of eagerness to reach my stop. i shared last night's incident with hp and shared how i used to be panic only when i'm stucked in an elevator packed with people and somehow it got worst now. and train!! i even told her about my imagination. that was when she told me that i might not be afraid of being in a dark closed space, that i might just be caught in a situation which triggered my anxiety. she reminded me on how panic i was few years back when we tried the new escalator along the underpass and couldn't open the exit door when there's no escalator down. how i almost wanted to go down from the upriding one. and all that happened at a place with glass windows, not to mentioned its during our lunch break. i thought about it and yeah i believe it's not the closed spaced that made me panic; it's the situation i am in. so i guess i need to learn on not being panicky now.

No comments: