Friday, April 25, 2008

Mom ...

*mobile vibrated*
me: hello?
mom: b, you're coming home right?
me: yupe
mom: don't forget to collect my order from auntie h. also, tell her to get 20 instead of 12
me: huh? what did you order?
mom: sponge (sabut) for dish washing
me: haaaaaahhh? what's wrong with the soap (sabun) there?
mom: not soap, sponge. the sponge here is not good, won't last long
me: okay
mom: and one more thing, go to the market behind and get me dried chilli 1/2 kg
me: *sigh* again? i'm going from work, eh.
mom: it's only 1/2 kg. just stuff it inside your bag. make sure it's from that mama stall
and people wonders why i'm always busy running errands here and there everytime i'm going home. now my sister is starting to be the same though hers mostly makes me travel to little india.
still... i love you mom!

ps. i can't wait for this day to end *yawn*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waah.. salam ya buat tante.
pulang lu?

Simply Baby said...

rencananya bulan depan.
kadung janji pulang buat rencana lain tp gagal, ya pulang lah buat ponakan :)