Friday, April 11, 2008

Night at the Gym

how can i not adore that favourite instructor of mine. after missing his class for almost a year - or maybe even more - i attended today. and what do you know, he played my favourite shoulder track!! he did the same before and when i approached him saying thanks, he told me its been quite awhile since i came so he played my favourite track. so i'm sure this ain't a coincidence *geer.com*. he's definitely one good caring instructor, he really deserved winning the amazing race.
met my ex-trainer in the locker room. as expected she was surprised to see how big i've become. told her that i'm trying to be more discipline now; she touched my arms and and legs *maybe to check if the muscles have turned into fats* and said "well, you can get back in shape fast" which of course makes me feel more motivated. and i think once you've started working out, its easy to get back to where you left fast, it happened with me in pump. yes i decreased all my weights, but i'm thinking of adding a .5kg more the next time i do pump for the back and chest track. i don't know how but somehow i told her that i'd be attending her combat class tomorrow. i hope she isn't aware of my absence tomorrow *oops.
really had a nice time at the gym earlier. maybe this is a reward for declining the event and meetup tonight. and i hope i stay true to my word of being discipline ...

2 comments:

juwi said...

Emang si instruktur itu pada dasarnya perhatian ama orang, ya *salut.com* :p.

Simply Baby said...

*ember.com*