Tuesday, February 21, 2006

so i've renewed my permanent residence here - another 10 years to go. what am i going to do with my life for the next 10 years? stuck here? go back home? venture somewhere else? a lot of plans i do have but a lot of planning needs to be done before i can execute it. am i prepared? not for this year for sure - next year? im not sure of it too - im working on it bit by bit hoping that next year will be a time for me to plan anything. well 2 years at least i'll still be here
mom told me when she was here early this year to think thoroughly what do i really want to do in life knowing that im ageing by the day. sis just gave me a piece of advice on yahoo messenger - an advice that i keep dearly in my mind. i know they didn't really know whats going on in my mind but i know they can have some idea what it is about. all the advice is really meaningful to me if only i could execute it in my near future .. how i wish.

some of my wish might not come true if i keep on staying afoot in this little island. that means i cant hope for great thing for the next 2-3 years. so, if you have a power like a fairy god mother does - please do keep in touch.

2 comments:

juwi said...

Bit by bit won't work :-). Perubahan besar-besaran, baru deh. Makanya, Bab, pindah..pindah..(kompor).

Simply Baby said...

iya deh, yg sudah melakukannya :)
bit by bit lah juw ... u know what i mean kan