Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It's monday again - beginning of our 2 months testing with the central team. Hope everything goes well. Nothing much to talk about now, simply blogging while downloading files from central.

Weekend was okay - decided not to go to the gym on saturday as we're going for a gathering organised by and held in one of my ex-uni senior. Supposed to meet kat and see the thaipusam together but I was too lazy to dress up that I decided to let it go and get her review on it. Lucky me not promising her that I'll come and by giving one of my colleague number to her I'm sure she had a wonderful day taking video from the preparation 'til the ceremony is over. Actually I was quite interested to see it as normally I only see them walking but with my colleague's nephew participating in the ceremony, I could see from the time they prepared themself for the event but TV won me over and there's always next year.
Gathering was okay, food was great of course ;). Spent quite a time there before heading back and watch a
movie, interesting movie I shall say.

Managed to woke up early this morning to go to the gym. Almost had myself killed, thanks to the stupid lorry driver who was still speeding eventhough I was in the middle of the zebra crossing. Thank God, I reacted fast and ran back to the pavement. Else I don't know what'd happened to me. I actually was quite in a shock state that I couldn't control my tears 'til I reached the MRT station. It was like I was given a 2nd chance in life, especially after me talking to myself last night about how far better I was before religion wise. Exaggerating? I don't think so - I look at it as a sign of my deep thought last night.

No comments: