Friday, February 03, 2006

::Reality Check::

I've been munching and munching and munching non stop since my trip to the US. After that trip my weight gradually increased and it hit the pick during my trip home for hari raya. Managed to lost few kgs prior to going home last weekend and now its back and yet I bought myself 2 packs of chocolates. Worst still, before pump class yesterday I stopped by this chocolate shop & bought 50gr of Tiramisu chocolate!. Have been eating chicken rice for the past 2 days and craving for some indian rojak since last night - hope the shop is open today.
Anyway starting next Monday I am going back to eating normal, no diet but simply healthy. Why Monday? so that I have time to plan on my meal and start preparing my own breakfast and dinner. If going to the movie on Sunday with 'I dunno who's going' is cancelled, I can start on Sunday instead. I'm aiming to give myself a birthday present I've been dreaming of.

No comments: