Thursday, February 02, 2006

ketoprak, mie ayam, nasi goreng dokdok, siomay, nando's, martabak manis spesial, martabak tipker spesial, mom's chicken rice, mom's roti jala, buah menteng, mee goreng, teh botol, asinan buah - that's some of the food i remember eating when i was in jakarta last weekend...
met 2 uni friends for lunch & accompany juwi for some gadget shopping (though none of us knew the how and what).
it's just a short break home but fun with my nephew around. my elder sis was hospitalised for 3 days hence my nephew spent most of the time with me. he actually slept with me as well & i have to wake up in the middle of the night every day to make him another serving of milk - its 'fun' to be an aunt ;)
well, a friend of mine said that she'd not be going home 'til she stays here for 6 months so just that she really feel that she's out of the country. With me having lots of families here, I wouldn't be able to feel that but with the project i'm in there is no way for me to go home until october. I know what I'll miss most is the food, the families & of course my nephew. But hope that when I go home on oct, it's also to see the new member of the family... hope my sis stays well 'til her due date ...

No comments: