Sunday, February 05, 2006

:: I can't believe it!

This afternoon someone messaged me saying if it's okay to call me and what time is it convenient to call. I assume this someone is my mom's friend's sister's niece 'cos I've been told that she'd be working here soon. Boy was I surprised when it's a male's voice at the other end. I immediately said that I thought it's a female who's gonna call me & he was surprised too that I know nuts about this. Boy it was awkward so we decided to end the call. My mom sure has lots of explanation to do tomorrow - I'll make sure of it.

::updated Feb 06 2006
Apparently my mom had no idea abt this , she gave my number to her friend when she knew that some of her friend's relative is moving here from Sydney simply for me expanding my network - nothing more than that. Poor mum gotta faced my tantrum without even knowing the head and tail of it haha.. I guess her friend is the one who has nothing better to do

No comments: