Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Random ...

my grandma is old. she likes to cook vegetables and onions. she
likes to water the plants. she likes to pray in maghrib. she sleeps at 8
o'clock. now she is in singapore

lol. mum can only protest silently when my sis called us to tell us about the write-ups my nephew did for his school assignment on grandmothers. somehow he wrote things that he dislikes - mum cooking with loads of veggies and onions, and mum asking him to switch off tv during prayer time.
2nd time mum being condemn in writings. the 1st one was during my sister's day where she chose the title 'mak saya garang macam harimau' for her malay class. poor mum
--
went to combat earlier where i gave my all. prior to that i spent merely 5 mins on the cross-trainer and i sweat like mad. i know this might be a warning from my body but i still go for combat. by the 3rd track i've down 3/4 of the water i have and i simply follow the moves during the last track - all the shouting during muaythai made me tired. skipped the conditioning as i don't think i can handle even a single push-ups.
now i feel sore all over, and only from a week off the gym. i wonder how long do i need to get back to my old stamina. and oh, 58 kgs now - instead of losing some, i gained 2 kgs more.
--
feel so tired today. shivering all over, i decided to go straight to sleep without doing my night ritual. and now i'm feeling a 'lil warm even when the aircon is on. slightly nausea as well. a sign i will fall sick if i don't take care of myself better. too much late nights and lack of rest i reckon. been doing this for months now and i guess the wedding kinda make my body screams 'enough'.
can't sleep now, hopefully i'm okay tomorrow. can't afford doing a sickie with piles of works i have. the project has been delayed for a week and i promised myself to deliver it by end of this week.
i've been trying to do the proper documentation for all the applications we have. been chasing everyone to submit the info and now when everyone have done so, i don't have time to compile it. and to top that up, my application that has been handed over to a colleague years ago is being chosen to be audited. the girl is on maternity leave that i have to take it over.
shxt, now i remember that i got a report due tomorrow and i know nuts on how to do it!!!
murphy's law playing its trick on me. anyways ...
--
2 more days to fasting month, yay. mum is around for the 1st 3 days so i have to forgo the idea of planning a diet meal this week. that incident where i fainted in the mrt after 2 hrs of gym during fasting month still lingers in their mind that i have to ensure them i have proper meal during fasting month.
oh, since we're on that topic i think it's a good opportunity for me to ask forgiveness from fellow bloggers - those that came here by accident, those that read this post or any other post. in case there is some post that offended you i apologies. everything written here is simply what i had in mind at that particular time and my thoughts/view of certain things that happen around me. nothing more, nothing less - surely no harmful meaning at all.
--
still hook on facebook, think i'll stop my rambling and go there instead. nite nite.

No comments: