Saturday, September 29, 2007

Few Minutes to Kill

it's been a blessful saturday so far.
woke up and managed to reach the institute just in time. yupe, went for an 'interview' this morning. it was an interesting one. all my certificates and stuff are not as important as the fact that i am a native bahasa speaker. of course LAH!! it's for a basic conversation in bahasa, eh. well it's all started from an email about a girl looking for a bahasa speaker. i contacted her hoping that this is some sort of language exchange thingy. but when she told me it is for a proper training i was like errkk .. but no harm trying, eh. and so i did. the class will start mid-october and they will get back to me on the schedule and material outline. now i'm wondering if i really want to commit myself to it! lol - let's just see how it goes i guess.
weather is great. well i hope it stays this way and not turning to a scorching hot saturday like last week. i was literally jumping in the court 'cos the sand was like burning your feet. won't be staying late anyway, with me fasting and stuff. 2 hours should be enough for me.
it 'll definitely be an interesting day as well 'cos this will be my 1st time showering and praying at my friend's who find this fasting praying stuff amusing. it's always nice to share information with people who don't know. and it's just heart warming to face the fact that people don't judge each other based on religion, race, gender, and social status.
better log off now...

No comments: