Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A Se

i can't wait to go home today just to continue watching meteor garden. ya ya ya, meteor garden again. it all started from the monday run. i forced myself not to stop in between and i managed to complete it faster than normal. it's been months since our last run. yikes, even the starhub dog (a jack russel?) ran faster than me. had dinner after the run. nice dinner. nice time spent with hp and we talked a lot about financial. well it changed few short term plans in my mind for sure. for a better and more secured future, i hope. woke up feeling like my whole body was torn apart. first time i felt soreness in my abs after a run. forced myself to the gym as i kinda promised to attend pump where my ex-trainer is team teaching. my theory is proved right this time. the mrt always conspires against me when i'm already late. i ended up in raffles 2 minutes prior the class that i rushed partly running, partly walking to the gym. again another conspiracy. the escalator at oub centre was not working so i decided to make a turn and went home instead. went to the library only to realised its public holiday, hence its closed. 3 times the lucky, right? just when i reached home my friend texted asking me out for a movie. yeah right, definitely not heading back to city when i just came from there. alas, after few hours of contemplation, i spent the rest of the evening watching meteor garden. 6 disc done, 13 more disc to go ...

No comments: