Thursday, May 24, 2007

Let It Be

if you love somebody let it free. if it comes back to you, then it is yours..
or something like that. but its true. at least for me. and it applies to not only human, but also things, hobbies, etc. again - at least for me.
i've been feeling like i seem to be losing something that i treasure for the past 1.5 years. i kept this feeling solely to myself and only shared snippets of it to a few people around me. they all came with the same conclusion, life goes on for some though some others might be stucked in the same situation.
so i decided not to think too much. after all i am used to living without this and not thinking too much of it makes me feel lighter as well. in other words - let it go. like they said, if its meant to be it will be back for you to treasure.
guess what - it does..

No comments: