Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Boiling Points

i'm so in the 'don't mess with me' mood today and i don't know why. on my way back from the hospital during lunch break, i tapped the shoulder of the lady standing on the right side of the escalator after my 'excuse me' was being ignored. it's not unusual for me to do that but this time around after she gave me way i looked at her and said 'please stand on the left if you don't want to walk up'. in defence i told myself i was that bitchy because it's almost 1.30 and i haven't had my lunch yet.
back at the office i was faced with another annoying thing. a work that is supposed to be done by 3 of us suddenly became my own responsibility. when i asked to share the task the answer i got was 'i am not a technical person'. i was very annoyed that my answer was 'okay, i'll get it done. but once it's up i am not going to test and understand the business process' to which she just kept silence. hello, aren't we all in the same department and just because i've been dealing with the IT guys most of the time doesn't mean I have to be the one who's always demanding things from IT. sometimes people take other people's help and kindness for granted.
combat will come handy on time like this. i can't wait for 6.30 'cos i know who to picture when i do my jab and cross.

2 comments:

juwi said...

Hehehe..galak. PMS, mungkin?

Simply Baby said...

kalau maksudnya Pengen Marah Sekali sih iya :)
gak lah, lagi lapar and stress kali yeee ..
abcde dah :D