Wednesday, May 23, 2007

(Late) Lunch Talk

it's launch week and so far i like the launches. went to orchard for combat launch, and raffles for the other - i missed pump launch though. my body was still aching from monday's pump and since i'm doing pump today, nah i'd better take time off and go home after combat yesterday. the new combat release was fun, compared to 31 i like 32 better. more and more capoeira is incorporated in it, ginga ginga. haha the class was in such a mess when we have to do ginga, jump side-kick, ginga, front-kick, 2 gingas. but it was fun!!
anyways, just came back from balance launch. while taking a matt, someone tapped my shoulder and i was surprise to see what i saw. not the person but the size of that person now. my ex-PT who shrinks like hell. geez, all her hard work really paid off. seems like all her fats are transferred to me. we talked before the class started though i was still amazed with her transformation. and to be honest, it inspires me. like she said i started good but ended up in a mess because of my own doing. okay, i admit that. but i've made a promise to start good again. i just hope i can keep that promise. nope, wrong .. i must keep that promise. she also told me that she's heading back to thailand probably around the end of the year and asked me to tag along. hmm, worth considering..
bit of a side track: i want my cutlet chicken rice!! because of hurrying for the launch i brought the wrong key hence i had to ask the staff to cut my padlock. it took time and we left the gym at 2.15ish - too late to detour for chicken rice, i simply bought myself an olive-mushroom bread and went back to office. 2.30 and once we started working my boss came back from her lunch. if only i know!!!

No comments: