Saturday, December 30, 2006

my last entry ..

for 2006 that is. can't believe it's ending soon!!
hmmm, how's 2006 so far for me? well one thing for sure i've had peace with myself and fully understand what self contentment means. i truly am very contented with what i am blessed with. of course this doesn't mean i have no plans, dreams, or even ambition - but for sure i count all the blessings i am given. i am not giving up on wishing for something to happen, but at the same time i am contented for what's been happenning with my life. i enjoy time with myself and actually treasure every seconds of it. i am no longer someone who's life depended on tv, but i balance it by doing other things when i'm at home. i am more aware of those small little things that makes life beautiful. i am doing better at meeting new people and my definition of having fun is hanging out for food and talking about things that is meaningful. i have learn to express my feelings openly and sharing my daily life with friends through email or phone is something i very look forward to everyday. no longer am i someone who wish i could be the other person, but i just be happy for whatever that happens to my friend without a slight feeling of wishing i could be as lucky as them. the only thing that got worst is my diet and my exercise regime which i plan to change once my family goes home.

in other words, i understand myself better...

Happy New Year everyone ....


No comments: