Tuesday, December 19, 2006

its DONE!!

i had my wisdom tooth extracted about 15 mins ago. i've overcome my biggest fear. yahooo!!
almost backed out last week but when cin told me that the dentist identified me as the terrified girl, i felt challenged to prove him wrong.
so there i was for the extraction. chit chatted with him awhile, him thanking me for referring cin to him and then he asked if i was ready. when i smiled before answering he straightaway said, 'forget it, you're never ready' hehe .. i've postponed this for more than a year due to the project but honestly i was happy to postponed it. as usual he would make a small comforting gestures during the process, some of which were embarassing. imagine him asking me if i'd prefer a sticker or a balloon instead!!. i was stressed when i saw the injections but everything went smoothly though there's a part where i bit his finger and he could only said,' ouch .. ouch.. let my finger go'. he didn't do a stitches on the wound as he knew it's going to be another problem later so it will be a little bit longer for my healing process. anyway it's done!! yahooooo. i only need to call home and brag about being brave going to the dentist without my parents by my side.

2 comments:

juwi said...

Selamat atas keberhasilannya mengatasi rasa takut. Jadi, elu milih apa? Stiker ato balon? Heheheh...

Simply Baby said...

tengkyu .. tengkyu ..
gue milih sticker doooong ;)
sticker bintang emas gede *hehe tipu lah