Tuesday, December 05, 2006

i run so that i can eat more tiramisu!!

yupe, that'll be my reason for running. as usual i felt shite waking up early but it went off as soon as i left home for office. met my workmates there, put our stuff before going down to the start line. run was good - met sy when we started but then all of us parted ways. decided to go with my own pace so i was left quite behind and only met hp & jn again when we made the turn, they were quite ahead of me. met cin near the turn & just exchanged few words and continued w/ the run. i managed to pass jn and continued 'til the finish line without a single stop. with my condition (surprisingly i was not coughing during the run, started coughing again afterwards!!) i should give myself a pat in the back - not once did i stop. goodie good. apparently i passed hp without realising it when i thought she's way in front of me - ended the run in 1 hr 09 mins, not the official time though. went back to office after quite a chaos as we couldn't locate jn and thought something had happened to her, collected our stuff then went home. hopefully i can persuade hp to go for the half marathon next year!

No comments: