Friday, December 15, 2006

it's 4ish in the afternoon, the rain is pouring outside and i can hear the pitter patter sound of it. the weather is simply irresistable that i ended up looking out the window more than staring at my machine. my machine is also playing a nice song, really puts me into the mood that i'd decided to skip gym *again* and go home straight after work. lame excuse indeed when i actually spoilt my jacket 'cos its too tight for me now. got my mobile e-statement earlier and i was thrill to see the amount. it went down 70% from my previous bill. yes, i can do better but at least this is a great achievement. me & hp met one of the partner yesterday and we had a nice 'chat'. hopefully we can achieve what we want in the near future, hence we've decided to let it out in the open tomorrow with boss. it's better she hears it from us instead of from someone else.
now if you'll excuse me, i'll get back to enjoying the sound of the rain outside...

No comments: