Tuesday, January 17, 2006

what a week...

I hope this week is a better week for me.
Last week was not my favourite. Work wise, I kinda fed up with all the problems Im facing. Boss leave me to do everything by myself because she always said 'I trust you can handle it' but sometimes I felt like shouting 'I can't do it myself'.
My weekend was not great either. Decided not to do any outing, I went straight home after friday gym. Was quite happy that day due to some comment from someone I adore. Went to raffles branch for combat on saturday to support a friend. Was quite upset that I lost my gloves when I went to the ladies. During combat, while moving to the front I accidentally twisted my ankle and before I got back my balance the person in front of me already moved back and she felt on me. Gosh, it was so embarassing.
At night I started to feel the pain on my leg n it got worst 'til I actually cringed everytime I moved my leg, let alone standing. Really couldn't take it anymore so I went to the doctor accompanied by my flatmate before heading to the movie. Thank God it's better now. I still gotta go to the company doctor later and had my leg x-rayed in case there's a fracture, which I hope not. Supposed to attend pump today but I woke up late and the new me decided not to spend money on taxi so I skip my fave instructor's class today. Haha, even my friend was surprised by it.

Just back from my boss deck, updated her about the HR in production & also told her abt my problems n decision I made to solve it for the testing next month. Thank God she agreed so I guess my week already starts great :)

No comments: