Saturday, January 21, 2006

Weekend comes earlier for me this week. I'm taking 1/2 day leave today to go to JB and get the shoes I've been dreaming of since my last visit there. Hope they still have my size 'cos the last time we went there it's out of stock. I dunno if my boss remember Im taking leave today 'cos she kept asking me to do this and that - I don't care I simply said yes to all ;). After last wednesday's meeting, I kinda asked myself - why the hell did I agree on being the interface lead knowing no one will be there 100% to assist me. With all the document, plan, strategies, scenario, and milestone I have to come out with next wednesday I felt like Im living in a twilight zone. Everytime I want to concentrate on doing this, HR stuff comes in and its always like that until I decided to said yes yes and yes everytime new stuff comes in. I'm gonna be dead meat next week especially that finance just emailed me another 2 new applications need to be included in next month's test. Thats why I think since I can't take any long leave Im gonna use my weekend as best as I can..

No comments: