Wednesday, January 18, 2006

In Her Shoes

went to watch the movie last nite, it's not that oh that is such a great movie but the moral of the story is good especially when you have sisters. I mean however you screwed your siblings life, it won't change the fact that there's a special bond between you and nothing could change that. In my mom's word - air cincang tak putus (you can't cut trough water). Just look at maggie & rose 's relationship and you'll know what I mean. I actually shed bit of tears at the part where maggie read a poem on rose's wedding 'cos it just so reflect the feeling everyone have with their siblings - i carry your heart, i carry it in my heart...

2 comments:

juwi said...

Kayaknya bagus filemnya. Apa judulnya? In Her Shoes?

Simply Baby said...

heeh ..
in her shoes .