Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My 100th Post

well, its not that surprising knowing how talkative I am :).

my families went home last night and I already miss my nephew. He's such a handful boy, so darn active that sometimes we just can't follow his pace. But he's so cute and without being biased I have to admit he's one darn smart lad. The funniest part is when he thought the announcement was about 'hamburger hamburger hamburger' when it's actually in one of the 4 language used here. We really couldn't afford not to laugh and so did few ppl in the train. Its tiring taking care of him but its fun all along - gonna meet him again during the holidays.

everything is back to normal I guess - start working under tight schedule since its already 2006. HR system will go live next week together with the kickstart of the weekly conference call. Hiks, the call clashed with my gym timing. i took a wise decision not going to HK as everything is all being monitored by the central team, including our leave. i am now giving a tight deadline to myself to understand everything in a whole now that the call will be starting - the testing is less than a month time anyways.

start planning on going back to healthy living now that even I couldn't fit in my fave jeans. i could still pictured the disappointment in my trainer's face when we did the measurement last week. she advised me to take the KIV plan & i would probably go for it. for the mean time, starting today i'm controlling my intake. even my flatmate was amazed at how healthy i am in the middle.

oh well, lets start 2006 good and end it great.

1 comment:

juwi said...

Waaa, udah entri keseratus, Bab? Berarti gue harus mengejar ketertinggalan, nih ..huh..hah..huh..(lari-lari)