Saturday, January 14, 2006


Last month - last year :), we finally made the outing by the beach came true. I decided to make it happened by asking my aunt to post it in the mailing list. Sweet uncle of mine spent the night camping there with his 2 sons & i took over taking care of it early in the morning so that they could go home to pick up their families. Its a fun outing; though some was a bit apprehensive in the beginning, everyone went home saying its a great outing & told me that they were glad I organized it. I personally felt it was great bonding as well. With my elders uncle telling stories about the olden days, all the uncles & aunties telling us their memories with my grandparents, and especially when all off us played cards - all the old games were being played - joker, old maids, and heart attack which was the fun one. We spent time lazing around in the tent, on the hammock and by the beach, eating non stop due to the amount of food brought by everyone - it sure was a fun day out. Even my cousins had came out with ideas for the next outing which was very heartwarming since it shows the bonding works! almost went for bowling but decided not to 'cos one of my cousin had a leg injury which was quite serious, though he's the one suggesting it we decided not to follow his suggestion. He's quite naughty though - before admitting himself to the hospital he spent time watching movies knowing that once being admitted to the hospital, his parents gonna found out abt his accident. Haha ..
I suddenly remember this outing because me & my uni friends might be having an outing when I go home during the chinese new year holiday. This time around it will be at the mountain area. Seems like a lot of ppl can make it, so Im brazing myself for another fun - can't wait for it!!

1 comment:

juwi said...

Dari pantai, trus ke gunung. Mudah-mudahan jadi, ya, taman safarinya. Asiiikk...