Thursday, January 26, 2006

Im so stress - luckily boss is on the line so I can write something here while waiting for her to end the call before getting back to being stress.. my way of easing the tension in me



I have a confession to make, I went to watch the Backstreet Boys concert last nite! Haha, I know I'm too old for this but who cares.
It all started with me wanting to go but couldn't find a friend who's interested until someone posted about it in the forum & I responded asking if anyone is interested to go. I knew I'm too old for this but who cares ;)
Someone pm-ed me saying she's too old but didn't care as well. So there we were, 3 of us - me, shara & her friend marrike - feeling super energized for our age going to these concert that we suspected gonna be loaded with teeny boppers. There we were, preparing to be the oldest amongst all and being looked at by the youngsters. Boy were we wrong! A lot of people older than us were there. I guess they were simply like us, want to see the guys live. I'm not a fan of them, I do like some of their songs - thats simply it but me being me, I simply want to see how they perform live.
Concert was good - and being a grown adult, we no longer discussed about how cute they were. The discussion after the show were more into how surprisingly ordinary nick was knowing his history with paris, how they're costume were (1 of us even said that nick patched jeans is a totally fashion faux pas).
Well, someone said that being brave and honest enough to admit seeing this concert shows our character *grin*

No comments: