Saturday, August 13, 2005

today I am so exhausted - must be due to the overexercising

Went to the new cali branch at bugis, its a very nice place totally different from the raffles n orchard branch. I have to said this place is cozy, more exclusive, more classy than the other 2 branches and its not crowded at all. I hope it stays this way. The locker is also big, though the shower curtain is too narrow, probably good for those exhibitionist - which I am not!

Attended the intro step class for beginner - I really want to upgrade myself to intermediate soon, hence I need to attend this class more. Today class is taught by a cute guest instructor - a wade robson lookalike. He'll be moving to Singapore next week - FINALLY!!!! some eye candy at the gym :)

Note to myself: try the warm chocolate pudding(cake?) from 4 seasons - came highly recommended!

Took a break n headed down for lunch before meeting my friends for a walk before going for Combat. Combat was such a fun, taught by the funny instructor - we laughed all the way through, definitely burned some extra calories there. Kinda felt tired but not when the MuayThai track was on - shouted all the way.

From Combat, we attended strength (spinning). This is definitely a fat burner, phew the sweat kept on dripping and dripping. After the class we approach the instructor, my favourite instructor, and I asked him if his tuesday class will forever be taken over by another instructor. His answer was yes 'cos it's kinda tough form him to make to the 6.30 class nowadays without having his face turned green :).
This is such a sad news for me, and I think for my friend as well. I kinda enjoy all his classes n my friend agreed that tuesday's combat is so much fun if he's teaching.
Well, now we planned to move our saturday combat to orchard for the sake of attending his class .. late evening but I guess that's fine.

Gym's over and headed to the hospital to meet my aunt who just had a reconstructive surgery. Thank God, she's doing well and I pray she goes home early. The family had gone through a lot since her vein bursted last year.

Now back at home, having my yoghurt planning what to do next. Guess I'll browse the net while doing my laundry 'til Im sick of it.
I know I have to prepare for this monday's functional training - lots of reading, but it's saturday nite!

No comments: