Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I've been waiting for the table to be imported forever so I guess I'd better do something else while waiting for it.

A friend reminded me abt my recent trip back home. Haven't write abt it as I'm still trying to work with the pictures but that's gonna be quite some time so I'll leave that for later.

Went home especially for my nephew's 4th birtday - Happy Birthday you little rascal. It's quite a fun day for the kids and the adults as well. The kids enjoyed the fun with spongebob square pants and I guess the adults enjoyed the foods served. I for one enjoyed myself - from siomay to bakwan malang to es puter and ended it with some chapatis and cakes. Basically I've been surrendering myself to the joyous food from my hometown from the day I reached there, there's no better food than my hometown's local delights!

Quite a tiring and fun day, I have to say - with lots of balloons and this little boy enjoying himself being pampered extra for a day. The day ended by him giving us performance of his version of BodyCombat ;p

Got a chance to meet my friends as well. I guess this was the 1st time we sat long enough and each of us kinda poured our heart out before we headed for some light dinner from some store along the road. After which we went to Monas *to see* the dancing fountain. Haha, we're too late.. we reached there just in time to see people went home. Well at least we did some walking before heading back home.
Guys, of all the meeting we had I think this is *as at date* the best one 'cos we had so much time to talk about whats going on with our personal life - don't you agree?
I guess the next time we can try the same thing - some cozy place to share stories at.

Spent the last few days sending my nephew to his school, lunch with mum n sis my sis' office and dinner with my other sis and my *poor mom who didn't eat a thing* at a mexican resto.
I loooove this kind of food - probably influenced by my sister - and I can't wait for this Friday where me n some newly acquianted friends will have dinner at a nice mexican resto here.

arrghs, the table is still not imported - I wonder what's wrong with the system.

ps. Happy Birthday to my beloved Country

No comments: