Friday, August 19, 2005

Finally, the functional training is over ... now what's left is the weight gained from all the food n sweets taken during the training ;)

It's gonna be a tough project now that we've attended the functional workshop. When I attended the technical workshop back in march we're totally not prepared as we're informed 1 week prior to the training itself. I guess now the 2nd batch attending the technical are very much lucky compared to me n my boss as they have some functional knowledge before heading to the states.

Now, back to my own desk clearing emails, unsettled jobs, and of course blogging before getting back seriously at work next week.

hope I have a great weekend this time around considering what's already planned.
for you guys who might be here accidentally (or maybe not) - have a great weekend too!

No comments: