Monday, August 22, 2005

It's monday and I'm still feeling tired from the weekend.

It all started on friday nite where I met a bunch of new friends in CnC. Almost chickened out as I went there alone without knowing anybody there. But the tempting mexican food won over that I decided to go for the sake of the food - if the company is bad I'd just enjoy the food and find excuse to leave early.
Boy I was totally wrong - the ppl were fun n you have to be thick skin approaching those ppl introducing urself which I didn't really do well :).

Met few ppl from my country which made it more comfortable for me. Too bad the food was not up to our expectations - I guess they're kinda flabbergasted with the idea of having to deal with us individually when it comes to payment.

From there a few of us headed to east coast as the club there was playing the 80s songs - retro nite actually. I didn't know if I wanna go or not but I ended up going and stayed there for awhile before heading home.
It was such a blast that I made lotsa new friends especially that I found a girl who enjoys outdoor sports as much as I do. Planning on joining them rollerblading one of these days.

Saturday morning, I woke up early though I still felt tired from the nite before. I slept at 3 AM yet I had to wake up early as me and 2 of my colleagues are planning on another outing - Johor Baru.

Reached JB for lunch before we started our shopping activities. Quite a damage for my pocket but it got me 3 pair of shoes, 2 t-shirts, a toe ring n an earring. Yaaay... it's always fun when you went shopping and got what you never thing you would ended up buying.

Ended the day with a sumptous Brownies w/ Ice Cream and Fish Head Curry. mmmmm

Back at home and did my laundry before I collapsed in bed. My legs were so aching from all the walking we did. Cancelled meeting my friends to go to the bazaar at the embassy and cancelled going to the gym so that I could stay at home. But then my auntie was discharged from the hospital - which was a very good news - that I ended up going to her place and spent the evening there where I met my other aunties n kuzzins.

Now, back at work wishing it's still weekend - but life goes on and today is also the beginning of my plan to be more budget concious.
I know it's time for me to spend less especially w/ the stupid HR fault that caused me quite a paycut for the next few months :(

1 comment:

Simply Baby said...

thanks...

will be browsing ur blog as well :)