Monday, August 29, 2005

its MONDAY again ...

Its monday and as usual Im hardly working - probably after writing this I'll work hard :)

Spent the weekend as planned - at home most of the time.

Started the weekend with meeting friends at thumper for a drink. Had fun there and we played games which was quite fun where the loser must drink all the way - this is fine by me as Im only drinking orange juice hehe..
Since Im planning for a quiet weekend, I left early exactly few minutes b4 12 - just like cinderella ;)

Started my saturday with meeting my aunt n together we went visiting one of our family who's son just passed away. From there I headed to the gym but I was late for the step class :( so I just did my own cardio before hitting the abs machine. Thinking of skipping combat for today as Im still feeling sleepy, I then spent most of the time in the sauna room - thinking of the fried chicken from es teler 77 for lunch.
Too bad I later found out the branch in bugis has closed so that I have to think of something else for lunch ..

Went home and spent the rest of the evening curling up on the bed reading n watching tv. Did some domestic work at night so that I can spend sunday lazing off. I even cancelled going to 4 seasons for the tea reception on sunday 'cos I was really not in the mood to dress up.
Oh, and Thanks to StarWorld for repeating the oprah interview with Bill Clinton!!

Overall, a very quiet weekend. So happy my body was with the rest it got that I managed to wake up early this morning for the pump class.

No comments: