Friday, August 26, 2005

2 more hourse before the weekend but Im already not in the mood of working.

went to the gym during lunch time - supposed to go this morning but I've been sleeping late lately, most of the time 'cos talking to my sis abt whats happenning back home. Gosh, everything that happened lately made me respect and love my parents more!

Going to bugis branch later for the 6.30 class before heading to town n meet my friends - looks like Im gonna make some new friends as well later.
Though I know its gonna be fun Im not planning to stay long - there's no better place than home

I hope I don't have to wake up early tomorrow but I guess this is just not going to happen. My aunt called saying that someone's son passed away and I guess I have to represent my family to pay them a condolescence visit before hitting the gym tomorrow.

Planning to have a good rest tomorrow night.
I just wanna curl on my bed, reading the books that is due to be returned next week.

ps. as for my being more budget conscious - so far so good! yippeee

No comments: