Friday, June 27, 2008

The Wanted Torture Chamber

hi nxxx,
was wondering if you are keen on chinese massage. i can recommend you one which i'm currently using....

that's a message from a friend of mine after reading my facebook status in which i wrote that the bruise from the paintball game was still swollen weeks after the game. since it came with a good recommendation, why not right? he then advised me to take 1.5hrs session so that they can concentrate more on the joint area. and that's what i did. i called the place and requested for the lady recommended by him to attend to me (she was very happy when i said she was highly recommended, saying thanks and assuring me that she's the best in return :)).
R E S U L T ?
two hours of torture AND that's only for my right knee and shin area. i was restless, partly from lying down for too long and mostly due to the pain. i tried very hard not to cry, concealing it with loads of movement just like a burnt worm (cacing kepanasan maksudnya). its been ages since i had this torturous yet worthy massage.
she told me how stiff my leg was and that if i don't take good care of it i'd end up with a swollen leg when i'm older (pssst, she thought i was 22 and had a shock when i told her my right age :D). mom's side of the family has history of leg problems, mom herself has it that i am quite concern with my own. at times my knees caused me pain that i have to use knee guard so i took her words seriously. still, i'll ignore her advise on not doing any high impact exercise for the time being.
she was good, so darn good. when i asked if my muscles were that tight, she said its not the muscles only. she actually spent most of the time concentrating on the ligaments which apparently was twisted here and there clogging the blood to flow smoothly.
my thought of having a whole body massage was gone when i saw the time. but it was a good one and i told her that i'd be back again for a whole body massage. she assured me that she is also good with neck issue, and i can't wait for her to fix mine.
in case anyone is keen, just go check their website and make an appointment with serene. good luck!
as for moi, i feel good after the massage. i can still feel the soreness from her fingers but at the same time my leg feel lighter, my right leg to be precise. and i can't wait to see all the bruises she assured i'd see tomorrow on my legs...

No comments: