Thursday, June 19, 2008

Personal Goals

i was very late today. why? well firstly, i woke up late. secondly, i spent more than 15mins trying to accesorise my tops so as not to look that 'casual'. i left the house with the unsuccessfull attempt.
half a year has gone by. with it so did the goal we talked about over a glass of whatever-they-drank-i-sticked-with-my-coke during new year.
few days ago a colleague asked what happened to all my accessories now that i never assecorise myself to work anymore. i realised that i've been dressing casually since 2007 mainly because of my weight. all my clothes are too tight and i refused to spend a lot on clothes, even so i'd stick to the colour that can disguise my size - black.
2 days ago i decided to skip combat (even when it's a new released that i haven't give a try) and had a facial instead as my skin was being unfriendly to me. the lady told me to drink more water 'cos my skin is dehydrated hence the popping. "water, cut down on chocolate (i was munching on m&ms while filling the form) and get more sleep" was her exact words. i know i have been bad with water, a glass during office hour is an achievement nowadays when not so long ago i can gulped 1.5L in 8hrs time. and don't get me to my sleeping pattern. almost everyday i slept at 1ish am. why? watching the whole season of satc again! that and trying hard to read more before bed.
just like my room, my life is a mess nowadays. and i think it has to stop. i'll ignore my to-do list for awhile and concentrate on few things i have to fix just to get my life back in track. so from now on, i promise to :-
  • hit the gym regularly - ignoring the losing weight part first, concentrate on making it a habit again
  • drink more water during office hour - this means getting myself up to fill the jug once i reach just like the old old days, instead of getting a glass of water when i can't hold my thirst any longer
  • sleep early - one episode a day, c'est tout. off the machine once the clock strikes 12 max!
sounds easy peasy huh, but i know it needs loads of determination. lots of it!

No comments: