Monday, June 16, 2008

Short Story

back during secondary school time, i wrote a short story and sent it to one of the famous teenage magazine , gadis (or was is what's the other magazine name starting with the letter 'w'?). of course i received a letter from them saying that my story isn't good enough to be published in their magazine. i was disappointed and felt annoyed when my elder sis laughed upon reading it. i didn't know what's wrong with my story. well of course i know but i simply refused to admit the fact that the storyline was similar to all other stories that were "in" at that time. i won't elaborate by i remember the last sentence of the story - "kini gadis rocker itu telah tiada". LOL. gag. puke
i don't know why, but suddenly this memory comes back while i'm trying hard to sleep. friends who know me know how good i am in fantasizing. give me a topic and i'll end up creating a scenario straightaway. even up until today i can suddenly laugh or giggle if the "storyline" in my mind is funny. i am so used to people looking at me that i can't be bothered anymore.
now i wonder, what does this mean? should i start being creative and try to write something again? i'm good in bahasa, not sure how it'll be in english. should i give it a go just to amuse myself? hmmm, suddenly my brain is full or scenarios...

2 comments:

juwi said...

Hahaha..iya Bab, iya, bikin cerpen, gih. Ntar kalo dimuat di majalah/apa pun, gue beli deh, majalahnya.

Simply Baby said...

LOL
hmm, mesti cari nama samaran dulu nih :P